Cover Letter Format for the Post of Data Entry Operator
Mr. /Mrs. XYZ,
Designation (HR Manager/CEO/Director)
Subject: Job Application for Data Entry Operator
My purpose of writing is allied with the latest job vacancy, about the availability of the post of Data Entry Operator in your respected organization. I find myself competitive person for this job as it is needless to say that I am doing the similar kind of job since last three/more years. During my working tenure with (institute name…) I was completely in charge for data entry of material from various sources into computer. I am very skilled in typing alphabetical and numerical entries. My typing speed is 50 words per minutes as I did course from (Institute name…).
Additionally, my further computer skills including MS Office and web browsing is good. My communication skills are remarkable as well. Getting a chance to works as Data Entry Operator would be a enormous opportunity for me and I shall prove my honesty and commitments towards my work. My resume is attached for your kind evaluation along with my experience letters.
I shall be waiting for positive response.
Data Entry Resume Objectives
Someone involved with Data Entry will be responsible for verifying data before it is input into the companyâ€™s system and preparing the materials needed forprinting. Data entry clerks regularly have to use photo composing perforators and keyboards, so a resume objective could include information about yourfamiliarity with these systems.
What The Data Entry Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Becoming a successful Data Entry clerk requires having certain skills and talents that would make you an asset in the position. These skills includeclerical knowledge and an understanding of various computer systems. Some basic duties of someone in this position include reading source documents andinputting the data into computer systems, verifying the accuracy of data, finding solution for indecipherable messages and maintaining logs of completedwork. The right combination of essential skills and real world experience will let the hiring manager know that you would be successful in the position andwould benefit the organization.
Sample Data Entry Resume Objectives
Adding the name of the company within the resume objective will make it clear to the hiring manager that you are genuinely interested in the position. Hereare some sample objectives you can customize for your own resume:
1. Proactive professional with 10+ years of experience in entering information into various software programs, maintaining records and verifyinginformation for accuracy seeking a Data Entry position with ABC company.
2. Obtain a position at ABC company in Data Entry to utilize skills in clerical work and administrative duties.
3. Looking to utilize familiarity with personal computers and document management software in a Data Entry position at ABC company.
4. Organized and motivated individual looking to secure a Data Entry position at ABC company in order to use background in checking data for errors andreporting any errors to supervisors.
5. Seeking a Data Entry position at ABC company to use knowledge of various data management software and experience in transcribing written and electronicinformation.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.